- François started his investment banking career in 1995 at CCF Charterhouse, mainly focusing on M&A transactions involving publicly-listed companies and IPOs
- In 1999, François joined Credit Agricole Global Investment Banking where he became Global Head of the Global Building Materials, Construction & Chemical sector
- In 2010, Francois joined Société Générale Corporate Finance as Deputy Head of Global Industries and Head of Global Building Materials & Construction.
- In 2012, he founded Sycomore Corporate Finance together with Pierre-Arnaud and Olivier
- In these various positions, François has advised on more than 70 transactions, representing over €150bn in value, for a wide number of mid to large corporations in Europe, Asia, Latin America and the United States. Also, François has originated and completed numerous advisory assignments with a strong focus on cross-border transaction
- François is a graduate from Sciences-Po Paris, ESSEC Business School and is a French qualified attorney (Ecole Française du Barreau)